December 2000.Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design.
California College of the Arts. San Francisco, CA.
1/14/02 – present
Independent Contractors. Selected Client List
Web/Graphic Designer. San Jose, CA.
• EverNote Corporation.
Web/Graphic Designer. Sunnyvale, CA.
• RancÚ USA.
Web Designer. San Ramon, CA.
• San Ramon Business Enterprise Center.
Graphic Designer. San Ramon, CA.
• Engineering / Remediation Resource Group.
AutoCAD Contractor. Concord, CA.
• Grace Chinese Alliance Church.
Web Designer. Concord, CA.
2009 – Present
Web Designer. Verizon Business. Sacramento, CA.
• Design websites adhering to section 508 and WCAG 2.0 standards.
• Research and write the department’s web design accessibility guidelines.
• Layout consultant on information heavy projects.
3/15/06 – 2/05/07
Web Design II. Copart Inc. Fairfield, CA.
• Update and redesign company website using CSS.
• Design Flash banners and new product pages and identities.
• Maintain Company Intranet.
11/30/04 – 2/16/06
Design / Production. GNU Group. Lafayette, CA.
• Develop environmental graphic work products for clients, fabricators, and planning agencies. Work products include the company’s unique proprietary Sign Profile Analysis™ (SPA™), concept design, design development and construction intent packages.
• Responsible for all web based graphics for the company.
• Design and organize for all in-house stationery projects.
6/4/02 - 9/30/05
Media Design Technician / Business Coordinator
DVC Multimedia. San Ramon, CA.
Role 1: Business Coordinator
• Oversaw business operations, project status and project progresses.
• Wrote proposals and bids for all new projects.
• Ran initial meetings with new clients and team members for project development.
Role 2: Project Leader
• Juggle and coordinate multiple projects.
• Handle project communications between clients and designers.
• Plan, produce and maintain project calendar.
• Collect and facilitate content.
• Check final products and documents before it was sent to press or given to clients.
• Document all information and files related to each project.
Role 3: Web/Graphic Designer
• Conceptualize and cater unique design solutions for a diverse clientele.
• Produce quality design on time, on budget, and on schedule.
• Follow a project from initial concept through final execution.
Graphic Design Intern.
Studio Eg. Oakland, CA.
• Designed company collateral and promotional materials.
• Worked independently supporting Art Director.
• Performed administrative duties.
Mac and PC platforms based. Proficient with Illustrator, Photoshop, ImageReady, Dreamweaver, QuarkXpress, and Indesign. Working knowledge of CSS, HTML, Flash, AfterEffects, Premiere, and AutoCAD. Excellent in Microsoft Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
Command of conceptual development, research, rough sketching and compositions. Experienced in photography, illustration, screen-printing and traditional hand tools.
Conversationally fluent in Chinese, Cantonese and Mandarin.
1998 - 2000. Clorox Company Foundation Scholarship
1997 - 2000. CCAC Scholarship
1994. Bank of America Achievement Award, Applied Arts
Reference and portfolio is available upon request.